Friday, October 31, 2008

Going Private

I have debated this for a long time....but, Britlee convinced me that I should. She doesn't like her life being an open book. I guess since she is at "that age" I should do what I can to make her happy, not make her mad. But, if you would like to leave me a comment or email me with your email address, I will happily add you to the exclusive list. Really I am not going to be picky, if you even occasionally read this, then let me know. My love to you all!
post signature
P.S. I will leave this up for about another week, then I will change to private. Happy Halloween everyone!

21 comments:

The Grover Family said...

I will be the first to say that I would like to part of your exclusive list! i love seeing what your adorable kids are up to, and I hope that will never change so..... my email is lindsey_2986@hotmail.com. I am always so excited to read about your crazy antics and do not want to be exluded from your blog! I love you and your family so much!! Thanks for all the support and love you have given me! THANKS SUZ!!!!
-Linds

Steph said...

I hope you don't mind... I love reading your blog!

Stephenie (cammee's cousin)
stephenie7447@aol.com

Jessica said...

Please can I be added? I was one of your dedicated blog followers after all. I think it should be part of the award. my email is mksngl9602@aol.com. Thanks
p.s. I was really disappointed I didn't get to see you and your family at Grandma Myrls this year. See you tomorrow, or I guess it's actually today.

Anonymous said...

make sure I'm on the list. Kirastamp@sfcn.org

Anonymous said...

Sign me up, you are so funny!

Anonymous said...

I am such a ding dong.
tracy.warenski@nebo.edu

Annalyse said...

Hey, you better add me to your list. I love reading your blog.

annalyse.anderson@gmail.com

Thanks, Annalyse

Calee said...

Count me in for sure:)
caleecreer@yahoo.com

Jacobsen Family said...

Please add me to your blog list I loove to read your blog we were in your old ward for awhile. you blog is fun to read thanks.

Nick and Amera said...

ABSOLUTELY! Count the Jarvis family in. I meant to come talk to you at the halloween party and tell you how great of a job you did on your families costumes. Suzee you are amazing! Let me know when you want to do something crafty again, i'll come help you....or just come watch learn :) Anyway, your the greatest!!
anjarvis06@hotmail.com

Cammee said...

Don't leave me out! You have my email.

Anonymous said...

Suzee, I stalk you all the time so I really want to be added. Leslie

Anonymous said...

I forgot to leave my e-mail leslie.gordon@nebo.edu

Shannon said...

Suzee, you know me. I most definately need to be on your list. I hope you don't mind. My email is oohsaahsw@aol.com. Thanks Suzee on the cute comments you leave on my posts.

Kristina said...

Please add me too!! huntitall@sfcn.org

Anonymous said...

add me, please.
alishahewett@yahoo.com

Cory and Melissa Jorgensen said...

I would love to stay in touch. My e-mail is melissa.jorgensen@nebo.edu

Bristy said...

Of course! Bristyb@sfcn.org.
Thanks, I've been thinking about going private also, let me know how you do it. Remember I'm computer illiterate.

Kortney said...

I too would like to be added to your list kortneykaye77@gmail.com

The Wright's said...

Please add me to your PRIVATE list. :) I love reading your blog and what your family is up to. emilyowright@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

Hey Suzee...if you don't mind I would like to be added to your list. I really enjoy your angel post. theplumberswife@gmail.com

Thanks,
Charlyn Warner