Today we had angels watching over our family. I think maybe Danielle and Lisa are working overtime! Kelci was involved in a rollover. She glanced down for just a second while she was driving and looked up to see she was going off the interstate. She turned back and overcorrected and lost control of her car. The car rolled one and a half times and landed on the roof. Kelci, luckily, had her seat belt on! She walked away from the accident with only a bruised thumb, a sore knee, and some emotional scars! She is one lucky girl!!! I am just so very grateful that she had her seatbelt on. I am also very grateful that she didn't have anyone else with her. If she had, they would have been seriously hurt or maybe killed. Kelci was checked out at the hospital and everyone there just kept telling her how very lucky she was. I am so grateful that she is okay. I am so glad that she is living her life in a way to have angels watch out for her. I love you Kelci!!
6 comments:
I am glad that she is safe and well. That must have been pretty scary for her.
oh, how scary. I, too, am so thankful that she is safe and that she was wearing a seatbelt. We'll have her talk to our girls when they get their license.
WOW, that is so scary!!! Looking at the car you can definately see that there were angels watching over her. I am glad that she is ok.
My heart is pounding. OH my gosh, life is ust too short. I cant belive how scary that is. I am so greatful for angels amoung us becuase by the looks of things, I dont think she would have pulled through with out them! Wow, I am just in awe. We heard sirens last night, I wonder if it was for her. Oh my goodness, im so glad she's ok, what a horrible scare.
I alaready commented on this on Abbies blog but I just can't say enough how lucky we all are that she is ok. she is such a sweet blessing in our family! I love you too Kelci! -Linds
This is Cammee's cousin, Stephenie. Just wanted to point out what a small world it is. Your niece, Kelci is also the niece of a dear friend of mine, Karen Harris. I lived behind her (Karen)in Alpine growing up. I had met your niece a few times, but she probably wouldn't remember it. Glad she is ok. What a small world... too funny!
Post a Comment