Friday, October 10, 2008

The FUNNIEST!!!

Our family is a little deranged, you could say. We are constantly trying to scare each other. For example, the other night, Britlee asked Bryson to go get her gear out of John's trunk. Bryson, being the good brother, went out into the pitch black garage. While he was outside, Britlee hid behind the garage door, and when Bryson came back in, she grabbed him. He let out a scream and turned to stab her with the key. She laughed and laughed. We have things like this happen ALL the time at our house. John is the worst. He thinks it is great if he can scare me or any of the kids. I guess that is what makes this story SO funny.
Yesterday morning John left for work. He leaves when it is still dark to get to the car pool. So, he climbs in the car, which by the way, has no dome lights, so it is completely dark. He pulls out of the driveway and drives to the highway. He is about a block from the on ramp to the freeway when Magglio, our cat, jumps out of the back seat and onto John's lap. John let out "the biggest girl scream." He said he almost jumped into the passenger seat. "If I didn't have a hold of the steering wheel, I would have jumped over there!" So, he turned around and brought that "dumb cat" back home, cussing it all the way.
When he told our family this, we all cracked up laughing!!! It's great that the best scare of all time was performed by the cat!
post signature

6 comments:

Cammee said...

Too funny! I heard one of those girl screams from a man with a 3 or 4 year old girl on his lap last night at Thriller. It was the man, not the girl. Hilarious!

Laura said...

Oh my goodness...your blog is adorable! And all of your kids are soo cute! I love the feet picture on your sidebar :)

Thanks for joining my swap! It's so fun to meet new people!

Anonymous said...

I would have peed my pants and cried my eyes out! LOVE THE NEW LOOK of your blog.

Trish said...

Hi, I was the winner of your Halloween costume idea contest you had a little while ago, and I've emailed you a few times, but I haven't heard back. I just wanted to make sure you got those emails. I have since changed my post name, but I am still Parker Family! Email me at trishblack (at) juno (dot) com. Thanks! BTW- I like your new blog design!

Nick and Amera said...

hahah, serves him right! Its even better that it was from the cat!Looks like the cat is in on all the fun! haha. Oh John, answer me this question...how was that scream again???? hahah thats funny!!!!

Angela said...

Just wanted you to know that I pop in and read your blog sometimes and I love it. It is so fun to read about your kids and family and your current cute craft projects!