
Okay, I am SO ready for the elections to be over. Now, I am not saying that I don't care about the elections. I definitely have an opinion as to who I want to win. (Have you ever known me NOT to have an opinion?) But, I really am tired of that being the SOLE subject on the television. I really think voters have made up their mind as to who to vote for by now. If not, what are they waiting for? The big debate on Monday Night Football?!? I just hope that my brain survives then next 48 hours! I will look forward to my town looking like it should, instead of having campaign signs all over. But, just like all others, I really take serious my civil duty to vote. I think if you don't vote, you don't have the right to complain! So, get out and vote!
3 comments:
I completely agree with you. I feel like I have been hearing the battle between McCain and Obama for YEARS!!! I hate election time because I feel like it takes over every story on the news,every joke, every tear.....its definatly wore out its welcome!! Im scared to stand in the 3 hour lines!!! yikes!! It will be so great to have this over and done with!! oh and you opinionated??? hahah, very much so!!
Amen!! Even my kids can't wait for it to be over. I am seriously hoping we get Mr. M out of there this year. I've been so tempted to send the 50,000 flyers he's mailed to my house right back to him.
I think this just might be the year to oust Mr. M. Wouldn't that be a kick? Keep your fingers crossed!
Post a Comment