Thursday, August 21, 2008

Amp'd Up





This past weekend, Britlee played in her last tournament as a 12u Amp’d. They did AWESOME. Britlee caught seven straight games. To top that off, she was sick. But you would never know it. She did great. She caught with a lot of heart! The team ended up taking second place. They had two really bad calls in the championship game that cost them the game, but what do you do? The team played well together, and it is sad to see them break-up. Best wishes to all the girls on her team. You are all stars!! Britlee ended up playing her old team for the championship. So a side note on the photos, I didn't take them. But I found them and thought they were pretty good of Britlee, so I swiped them! Love the internet. I am positive that the lady taking the pictures was focusing on anything BUT Britlee, but oh well, it works!

2 comments:

Bristy said...

So I guess that's why you ended up not calling us for our dinner date on Saturday night. That's ok, I figured she must of been doing well. Brad and I went out anyway for our anniversary. I'm glad you had the idea that we needed some alone time together. (Did that just make sense?)

Cammee said...

Way to go Brit! We love you!