Sorry this has taken me so long Jessica! I really am a slacker, you know. And, sorry about this picture, my eyes really are open. I guess I was pulling one of the spanish basketball team tricks!!! Kidding. But, anyway here it is:
8 things I am passionate about:
- Having and maintaining a close relationship with my husband and my kidlings
- Keeping close to my parents, my sisters, my brother and all their kids
- getting my house to look the way I want it to
- quilting, sewing and crafting (does that count as one??)
- blogging, obviously!
- feeling and helping my family feel the love of Christ everyday
- being dependable, I hate letting people down
- learning to love myself for who I am
8 words or phrases that I say often:
- holy hannah!
- because I said so
- please be nice to your sister
- don't pick on your brother/sister
- I love you
- Remember who you are
- please pick that up
- Whatever
8 things I want to do before I die:
- Write both of my parents history
- hold a stake calling
- see each of my children married in the temple
- be a missionary mom
- run a marathon (probably will never happen, but I want to!)
- serve a mission with John
- sky dive
- go on a cruise
8 things I have learned from my past:
- There are more important things in life than looks
- Never say "I will never...." or "my kids will never..." because it WILL happen!
- I am dependant upon my Savior
- Sometimes you can forgive and live through things you never thought you could
- Nothing can take the place of family and good friends.
- Being the youngest isn't always the best! (I know, read that again sisters of mine!!) I would trade all the spoiled moments for more time with my parents!
- As people get older, they need just as much love as little kids
- The easy way isn't ever the best way. Trials bring blessings, struggling makes you grow!
8 places I would love to go or see:
- on a cruise, anywhere really, I just think it would be really fun!!
- on a baseball marathon trip. (I want to see the Red Sox play at Fenway, the Yankees play at Yankee Stadium, the Cubs play at Wrigley Field, and the Dodgers play at Dodger Stadium all in a week!)
- on a church history tour
- to Niagara Falls
- to Hawaii with my hubby
- to a Chicago Bears game at Soldier Field
- back to Disneyworld
- to the San Diego temple
8 things I currently need or want:
- a babysitter this weekend so I can go to Swiss Days
- self confident kids
- to lose about 30 pounds
- my kids to know how very much they are loved
- a big calendar to hang on my kitchen wall to help keep me organized
- vinyl sayings for my house
- continued health for my parents and my in laws
- energy to get my projects done!
8 people I tag:
- Cammee (there, now you have been tagged!)
- Abbie
- Kim Lewis
- Valerie Chandler
- Annalyse
- Emily
- Kristina
- Bristy
and anyone else who wants to!!! Get going, it was kinda fun!
3 comments:
Holy Crap! Remember your blog about you not thinking that you're eloquent in your blogging. I beg to differ. I'm going to have to think about this.
You tagged me with a novel and now it is done!
Hey Suzee, are you still cutting vinyl lettering? I have a couple things I need. Email me-Kirastamp@sfcn.org
Post a Comment