Monday, November 3, 2008

Package Received


I am so excited!!! My fall favorites package arrived today. It was full of yummy goodness. My partner included a cute little note to tell me what she loved. She sent a darling hand towel, mulling spices, pecan dip, a notebook, three yummy recipes that I can't wait to try, and some homemade apple butter. I am thrilled about this. In two more days, I will reveal what I sent her. Funny that nothing was the same, well, recipes, but not even similar recipes. Too fun!! Thanks so much Leslie! And thank you Laura for hosting this. It was fun!
post signature

3 comments:

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

Hi Suzee...I'm so glad your package arrived ok...I know that apple butter looked like a space project the way it was wrapped up! I hope you enjoy everything. I love reading your blog too, you have many things to be Thankful for and it's obvious you appreciate it all!! The Fall swap was fun. Will definitely participate in another sometime! Take Care!!! Les

Cammee said...

Have you tried those Aspen mulling spices? When I find them I buy about 20. My favorite thing on a cold morning is hot apple cider with a scoop of those mulling spices in it. Mmmmm. I love it so much I gave it to all my neighbors one year for Christmas. And I LOVE apple butter. You scored!

Laura said...

Looks like you got some GREAT fall stuff! It's so much fun. I love that dip and mulling spice she sent :)

Thanks for joining in my swap! I love reading you blog! Beautiful family!