Monday, November 24, 2008

Fun Game

So, I found this fun tag on some random person's blog...(I'm telling you, I am the BIGGEST blog stalker!) But I thought it would be fun, and I like my readers to be interactive, so....be sure to guess...no matter who you are. Even if YOU are a blog stalker!

Step 1: Put your music player on shuffle
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 30 songs that play (no matter how embarrassing)
Step 3: Strike through the song when someone guesses the artist and song title correctly. (actually I will put the artist and song by it when it is guessed and who guessed it)
Step 4: Looking them up on Google or another search engine is CHEATING! NO CHEATING!!! Be true to your self!

  1. What you gon' do with all that junk? All that junk inside your trunk? (My Humps - Black Eyed Peas) Cammee
  2. Everybody's always talking at me, everybody's trying to get in my head. (Bet on It - Zac Efron) Halley
  3. You're a part time lover and a full time friend. (Juno Soundtrack - still need title) Abbie got the artist!
  4. They say it's a man's world. well, that cannot be denied.
  5. Let his flesh not be torn, Let his blood leave no stain. (this isn't really the first line, but the first line would be a dead give away!!) (Wicked Soundtrack - still need song name) Cammee got the Wicked soundtrack
  6. We're both looking for something that we've been afraid to find.
  7. One day when I came home at lunchtime, I heard a funny noise. (Jonas Brothers - Year 3000) Cammee and Britlee - tag team
  8. Where I come from isn't all that great.
  9. I got sent home from school one day with a shiner on my eye. (Love Without End, Amen - George Strait) Cammee
  10. You used to call me your "Angel".
  11. You were on my mind at least nine tenths of yesterday
  12. These time are troubled and these times are good. (When I said I Do - Clint Black) Kelci
  13. My cousin's getting married at the Methodist church, that's why I stayed home from work. (I'd rather ride around with you - Reba McEntire) Cammee
  14. Here have a dollar, in fact, no, brother man, have two. (Mr. Wendell - still need the artist) Britlee got the title
  15. He gets up before the dawn, packs a lunch and a thermos full of coffee. (Amarillo Sky - Jason Aldean) Cammee
  16. Well, you wonder why I always dress in black, why you never see bright colors on my back. (The Man in Black - Johnny Cash) Cammee
  17. I've heard it said that people come into your life for a reason, bringing something we must learn.
  18. Threw some chords together The combination D-E-F. (These words of mine - Natasha Beddingfield) Britlee
  19. I've found peace of mind, I'm feeling good again.
  20. I'm fifteen for a moment. (100 Years to live - Five for Fighting) Britlee got the title Cammee got artist
  21. Looks like we made it, look how far we've come my baby. (Shania Twain - Still the One) Cammee
  22. Jump in the car, and buckle up, and we can ride the whole day long. (Big Red Car - The Wiggles) Cammee
  23. Hey, vibe to vibe a second, it's a club girl why you arrived naked?
  24. Yeah, she blew through the door like TNT. (Play something country - Brooks and Dunn) Cammee
  25. Baby when I look at you with your hair falling down in your baby blues (Livin Our Love Song - Jason Michael Carroll) Kelci got the title, Abbie got the artist
  26. If I ever write the story of my life, don’t be surprised if you’re where it begins
  27. Well, the sun's a bright star. (The planet song - Blues Clues) Britlee
  28. Standing at the back door, she tried to make it fast. (Wasted - Carrie Underwood) Cammee
  29. I wonder if I take you home, would you still be in love baby?
  30. That's great, it starts with an earthquake, birds and snakes, an aeroplane and Lenny Bruce is not afraid. (REM - The End of the World as we Know it) John

I tag anyone who reads this blogs, because it is a fun game, and I want to play it, so won't someone else do it, too? Keep going - add on!

post signature

10 comments:

Cammee said...

1. My Humps, Fergie or Black Eyed Peas
2.
3.
4.
5. It's on my Wicked soundtrack, not sure what song.
6.
7. Jonas Brothers
8.
9. Love Without End, Amen--Gorgeous George
10.
11.
12.
13. I'd Rather Ride Around With You--Reba
14.
15. Amarillo Sky--Jason Aldean
16. The Man In Black--Johnny Cash (I didn't know you liked Johnny)
17.
18.
19.
20.
21. Looks Like We Made It--Shania Twain?
22. Big Red Car--The Wiggles (how pathetic that I can get this one)
23.
24. Ayoooo, Play Something Country-- Brooks and Dunn
25.
26.
27.
28. Wasted--Carrie Underwood
29.
30.

I suck. And it's funny how the goofy country music lyrics are easier to identify.

Suzee said...

You did well Cammee. It isn't as easy as it seems. And somehow I knew you would get the Wiggles. I thought you would get #27 too! I will post your answers.

Cammee said...

This is Halley...

2. Bet on it-Zac Efron

Suzee said...

This is Britlee:
number 7 is: The Year 3000
number 14 is: Mr. Wendell but I don't know who by
number 18 is: These words of mine by Natasha Beddingfield
number 20 is: 100 years to live
number 27 is: the planet song off of Blues clues! (I am good huh mom?)
Cammee took all the EASY ones!! Thanks!

Suzee said...

Good job girls! I am so proud of you!

Anonymous said...

30- is REM and I don't know the title

John

Kelci and Jake said...

OOH OOH I GOT SOME! # 12 is "Livin Our Love Song," I can't tell you the artist unless I cheat.. I know he has long hair, does that count? :) and #25 is "When I Said I Do" by Clint Black and his wife.

Cammee said...

20 is Five for Fighting

Cammee said...

21. you're still the one?

Abigail said...

K this is fun, i think that #3 is the song from Juno the movie, and #25 that kelci guessed the singer is Jason Michael Carroll. i will keep playing. Abbie