Friday, February 20, 2009

Swap update

As far as I can tell, most of you have gotten your bags out. I have heard from 17 of you. 17 out of 24 isn't too bad right? But I really would prefer 24 out of 24! Anyway....bags should be arriving soon! If you get your bag, will you please blog about it? I think it is a really nice way to say thank you to the person who spent so much time and love sewing it for you. After you blog about it, leave me a comment so I can peek in too! Also, I am going to create a flikr group to post our pictures on. It should be a lot of fun to see everyones creativity! My purse is supposed to get to Tammy today, so soon I will be posting the pictures. I was really excited with how it turned out. And, after some confusion, it did get sent out. Ladies, please, if you are one of the ones who I haven't heard from, please let me know your status! Thanks to all of you who participated! I think things went well! I will add a little link to the flickr group as soon as I get it up and going. Until then, happy sewing!
post signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI there
My tote went out yesterday. Hubby mailed it for me and forgot to get the delivery confirmation.....soooooooooo not sure what to do about that.
xoxo
Diane

daurenet said...

Hi,
My bag went out this morning. Sent it to Judy, and I recieved my bag yesterday. So Cute! I might add. (Anyways I emailed you earlier today, did you recieve it?) I am hoping to download pictures on my blog. I hope that it works right. My computer is having issues.) Any ways Thanks for hosting such a great swapp.

Strong said...

I can't wait until I can see all of the cute and different bags on flickr.