Monday, May 5, 2008
Double Time
Okay, so on Mondays I tend for Lindsey, my niece. She has two kids. Caselyn, who is three in June, and McKoy who is six months. They are really good kids. BUT, I just can't keep up. For around three hours in the morning, it is just me and four kids under three. Now my motto at home has always been, the more the merrier, but I think that saying refers to older kids! (maybe?) It seems like I just get done changing a diaper and I have a kitchen full of crumbled gold fish to clean up. I change clothes, only to find my front room with a video with the tape fully pulled out. EEK!! I wouldn't think that I am to "old" for this, but I am literally exhausted by the end of Monday. I guess it doesn't help that Bryson is playing ball in a Monday night league, and I am coaching T-ball, and guess when our practices are? Yep, Monday afternoon! Well, I have finally succeeded at getting Nae to sleep and McKoy to sleep, only to find that it is time to run and get Britlee from school. Then starts my marathon running of the schedules. So, maybe I might get more time to write later, but for now, I only have two minutes and thirty seconds to have a little peace!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment